Send Cookies – Homemade Chili – Even Pizza
Want to send some Vernors to Alaska? Or how about sending Bob his favorite homemade Chex Mix? Jackson Pack N Ship can make it happen. We are up to the challenge for packaging and shipping anything perishable so it arrives as tasty as the day it was shipped.
Shipping a favorite food item is one of the most exciting ways to celebrate Valentines Day or anytime you want to say I Love You!
Don’t worry about packaging. We have styro-foam packaging material for any size box needed. So go ahead, make Grandma’s Gingerbread Cake and bring it to us. We’ll make sure gets there for that special taste of home.
Here are a few Life Hacks for the Best Delivery:
- It is best to ship perishables, such as baked goods, meat or fruit, on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday during the holiday season.
- Whenever possible, ship perishables for next-day delivery to minimize time in transit. Avoid shipping perishables on a Thursday or Friday, or else the package may suffer extreme temperatures for as many as four days.
- Keep items refrigerated or frozen until just prior to bringing it in to Jackson Pack N Ship. Bring in a few frozen gel packs with the goodies to keep them cool. We may be able to place the item in our in-store refrigerator for storage until courier pick-up.
- Freeze cakes, including cheesecakes and layer cakes, before shipping to keep it solid. Wrap the frozen cake in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil to help keep it cold.Despite precautions, icing may smear and decorations may become crushed in transit.
- Place individually wrapped cookies in a plastic container.